Club Med tennis holidays and offers
Wimbledon fever is upon us and it’s proving a welcome break from all the doom and gloom in the news, especially as there are a number of promising Brits in the competition this year.
If you’re feeling inspired by some of the moves youve seen on centre court recently,you might be interested to learn that Club Med tennis holidays allow you to take an all-inclusive two week vacation in paradise, with as much, or as little professional tennis tuition as you want, or can handle.
Fancy coming home from a fortnight of good food with memories of good times and having vastly improved tennis skills to boot? That can easily be arranged!
Your colleagues all thought you’d be enjoyably overindulging on your well deserved break, but in actual fact, as well as lying in the sun and making the most of the gourmet food, you also managed to work on your lob and practice your volley. Theyre going to be surprised to learn that you’ve substantially upped your tennis game!
We have a number of brand-new Club Med offers and discounts. Its a great time to be considering booking a holiday, particularly if you enjoy keeping active, or learning new tennis skills. Please see below for offer details.
Playing tennis at Club Med
Tennis is available at 42 different Club Med resorts, so youll be spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing a destination. All courts, whether they’re clay, hard, resin or synthetic grass are maintained to a very high standard and floodlit to allow you to play into the evening. The hire of leading brand tennis equipment is included in your holiday package, as is professional tuition to suit any level of expertise. Adult or child, novice or advanced, your tennis tutor will work with you in group sessions and private lessons to hone your skills and bring you onto the next level of tennis-playing
competence. Its a fantastic way to learn; in beautiful surroundings with great teachers.
Some of the resorts have coaches who have trained top 10 players.
Could your holiday ignite the spark that propels you or your children towards Wimbledon success? Lets have a look at some of Club Meds top tennis resorts.
Club Meds best tennis resorts
1. Sandpiper Bay in Florida is the home of Club Meds most impressive tennis academy. It’s run by Gabe Jaramillo, who has trained eight number ones and 26 top 10 players! Enjoy the sun in this lush green area along the St Lucie river, which is ideally located for you to visit the famous attractions nearby such as Disneyland, universal studios, the Kennedy space centre, Miami and the Everglades. There is a kids club on site to keep children of all ages entertained with a huge range of activities and a number of bars and restaurants serving fresh International cuisine.
2. Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic is a haven of white sandy beaches, all fringed with palm trees and clear turquoise Caribbean seas. Youre likely to see turtles swimming past in this warm, friendly and relaxing atmosphere. This luxury resort is the ideal place to hit the courts and get in some good serves. When the temperature rises too high, you could always cool down in the pool or your try your hand at one of the many ocean-based water sports on offer.
3. Club Meds Kamarina in Italy is serious about offering seriously good tennis facilities. You can vary your game by learning to play on multiple services; there are 21 claycourt, 2 hard courts and 2 synthetic grass courts. Focus on hitting the ball while the scent of bougainvillea fills the air. This part of Sicily is known for its exquisite cuisine, so during your stay, make sure you make the most of the cooked meats, grilled vegetables and delicately flavoured rice dishes on offer here.
4. The Palmiye resort in Turkey has a stunning view of the sparkling Mediterranean on one side and the Taurus mountains on the other. This is a sun drenched luxury location where you can relax and unwind as well as take yourself up to the next level in your tennis game. Close to Antalya on the Turkish Riviera, famous archaeological sites, a coastline full of sandy beaches and great golf courses, there is plenty to see and do nearby. Learn how to play an excellent game of tennis whilst enjoying the holiday of a lifetime.
5. Popular for its golf courses and tennis courts, Da Balaia in Portugal sits astride the red cliffs of the Algarve and boasts forests of lemon and orange trees, as well as storks flying overhead. One of the newer Club Med resorts, Da Balaia, is a great place to get involved in all the activities included in your package, or simply ignore the rest of the world as your immerse yourself in the sunshine, while you like beside the pool. The tennis school offers high-quality tuition, from group and one-to-one sessions, to advanced shot technique and match strategy sessions.
6. Club Meds Marrakesh resort in Morocco is an exclusive luxury space in which purveyors of fine holidays can enjoy the evening fragrances of the countrys oldest palm grove and on-site flower gardens. Take a trip into the Atlas Mountains or simply soak up the sun beside the pool before indulging in a pamper package at the wellness centre. Tennis is a big deal here. There are six play courts and professional tutors to help you improve your sporting skills regardless of the level you are at currently.
In the massive Club Med summer sale, Aspen Travel is proud to offer the following deals:
1. 15% off long haul Club Med destinations; Albion, Bali, Cancun, Kuni, La Pointe, Punta Cana, Phuket and Sandpiper.
2. Up to 20% off last minute bookings on the following Club Med resorts:
Da Balaia, Portugal
3. Winter 2016/17 15% early bird discount for booking February half term. Offer ends mid July.
4. Summer 2017 15% off during the first three days of the sale.
Terms and conditions apply to the offers, but they are extremely competitive this year. If you don’t want to miss out on grabbing a luxury holiday bargain, please give our friendly, dedicated team a call. Well be able to give you all the information you need regarding Club Med resorts and their current offers.