Save up to 10% on Private Tours!
Tour Together, Save Together with Exodus Travels!
Are you looking for a specific tailor-made adventure with your very own group? With Exodus Travels Private Group Adventures, you can choose your ideal trip from hundreds of adventures in their Exodus Travels collection, and most importantly, can choose who you spend your time with!
Whether your heart is set on discovering the forgotten wine regions of Italy, getting face to face with the exotic wildlife that calls Costa Rica home, or even, testing your limits as you climb to the highest peak in Africa, there is something waiting for everyone on an Exodus Travels Private Tour!
Put your mind at ease when booking onto one of Exodus Travels Private Tour with there 21-day no-fee flexibility and refund guarantees, meaning you can transfer your trip free of charge up to 21 days before departure, and also you will be refunded for whatever reason you cannot make your adventure. This backed with every booking you make with Aspen Travel is fully ABTA & ATOL Protected, meaning all your monies is safe with you!
Save up to 10% on your Exodus Travels Private Tour. See full T&Cs below.
* All prices below have flights included *
Popular Exodus Travels Private Tours
8 days from £1,249pp
The Amalfi Coast is one of the most dramatic coastlines in Europe. Mountains jut steeply out of the Mediterranean and picturesque towns nestled in the coves below. Walking the ancient hillsides studded with lemon groves and framed by deep gorges, we descend from the Agerola Plain to the quaint towns of Positano, Ravello and of course Amalfi itself.
9 days from £1,749pp
Jordan is an ideal destination for a one-week adventure. Bursting with things to see and do this trip includes the best of what this magnificent country has to offer, visiting all the major sites of interest. We will have two full days to explore the so-called rose-red city of Petra and to take a guided visit around Jerash, one of the best-preserved Roman cities in the Middle East.
17 days from £2,749pp
Taking us to the most iconic base camp of all at the foot of the greatest mountain in the world, Mount Everest (8848m), this is one of the worlds classic treks. Walking through Sherpa country past cultivated fields and small villages, we have time to acclimatise before reaching spectacular high altitude scenery: the incredible monastery at Thyangboche, views of Ama Dablam, Everest and other mighty Himalayan peaks.
16 days from £2,349pp
Lapped by the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, Sri Lanka is a natural paradise with a landscape of verdant mountains, rainforests, paddy fields, tumbling waterfalls and sweeping gorges.
8 days from £1,349pp
Just an hours drive north of Venice, in the foothills of the Dolomites, is one of the worlds best yet largely undiscovered wine regions. Here ancient terraced vineyards clinging to the sides of every possible slope are dedicated exclusively to grapes for Italy’s most prized sparkling wine: Prosecco.
8 days from £1,249pp
With its Renaissance cities, mediaeval villages and cypress-lined avenues snaking through vineyards, southern Tuscany is the perfect place for a relaxing guided walking holiday. Based at the tranquil Villa Casalta, on our tour we visit beautiful San Gimignano, the market town of Greve in Chianti, the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Siena and the magnificent city of Florence.
16 days from £3,149pp
Costa Rica is renowned for having proportionately more protected land than any other country, making it ripe for wildlife tourism. What is less known is the marvellous, often bizarre variety of animals from catatonic sloths, screaming Howler monkeys, screeching toucans and nesting Green turtles.
8 days from £1,299pp
The delightful island of Evia is a real hidden treasure, close to Athens yet worlds away with old stone paths connecting quaint villages tucked-away in the mountains. This walkers paradise offers unique history and an authentic atmosphere as you walk past Roman quarries, aqueducts and Byzantine churches.
8 days from £1,549pp
Southern Italy is famous for beautiful beaches, picturesque towns and of course the wonderful pizzas and gelatos. The Amalfi Coast offers all this and more. From our friendly family-run hotel we strike out on foot, bus and by boat to explore not just the dramatic coastline but also the world famous ruins of Pompeii and the winding streets of Positano and Amalfi.
8 days from £949pp
Mt Toubkal, the highest peak in north Africa, stands 4167m above sea level and commands superb views of the High Atlas Mountains. Our trek passes through impressive landscapes on well-defined paths and is, surprisingly, not too strenuous. As we climb higher, the paths do become steeper but the gain in altitude awards dramatic views towards Marrakech and the spectacular Anti-Atlas mountains.
8 days from £1,449pp
The small village of Villabassa, just north of Cortina dAmpezzo, is the perfect base for this Dolomites walking holiday nestled close to the Austrian border and sandwiched between the spectacular, jagged limestone peaks. From here we enjoy an excellent choice of routes with the opportunity to relax in comfort at the end of a days walking.
5 days from £899pp
Need a few days of activity, rejuvenation and discovery? Head to Portugals Costa Verde to reset your mind, get your body active, nourish yourself with some great food and take some much-needed time out. And thanks to the areas year-round decent climate, get a blast of Vitamin D too.
12 days from £1,599pp
On this Baltic tour, we explore the highlights of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania in under two weeks. The countryside, national parks and coastal areas of these countries are both varied and stunning, adding a touch of wilderness to the history and culture of the cities and towns that we visit as we journey from Tallinn to Vilnius.
15 days from £4,699pp
Chiles narrow coastal strip stretches for 4300km and is dominated by the towering peaks of the Andes. Covering over half the length of South America, Chile has an unparalleled range of environments; from the worlds driest desert, the hostile Atacama, with its geysers and salt flats, to the fertile valleys and vineyards of central Chile.
Exodus Travels Private Tour Offer Terms & Conditions
1. A 5% per person discount is valid on Private Group Adventures of 6 or more only. A 10% per person discount is valid on Private Group Adventures of 10 or more only.
2. For groups between 6 and 9 people please quote offer code BOOK6 at the time of booking, and quote offer code BOOK 10 if booking for groups of 10 or more. If booking online please enter this code in the Special Requests box.
3. Valid on bookings made from 2nd October 2020.
4. Discount is based on an existing/standard scheduled departure date.
5. Price may vary if not a scheduled departure date.
6. Discount is based on land only prices only.
7. Valid on new bookings only, cannot be applied to existing bookings, cannot be used to rebook the same trip and may only be redeemed once per person.
8. Valid on Private Group Adventure trips of 6 or more only. Offer excludes Polar, Tailor Made, Voyages and Self Guided trips.
9. The discount will be applied to your final balance, not your deposit amount.
10. This offer is not combinable with loyalty discounts or any other offers.
11. Refund Credit Notes may be used as part of this offer.
12. The discount only applies to the trip price, not to any additional items such as single supplements or extra accomodation.
13. Dates confirmed at our discretion based on current bookings status.
14. Exodus Travels standard Booking Terms and Conditions apply
15. Minimum groupsize will apply, surcharges may apply if the group falls below this number. Details of this will be discussed when booking.
16. If booking a Flight Inclusive trip, flight supplements may still apply.
17. This offer is subject to availability and Exodus Travels reserves the right to change this offer at any time.
18. This offer is not transferrable, there is no cash alternative and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. This offer is not available to Exodus Staff or to their immediate families.
20. Exodus Travels reserves the right to make any required changes to trips due to local, national or international restrictions/rules related to COVID-19 safety measures.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad-https://travelaware.campaign.gov.uk/