Pastel-shaded villages perched on a winding coast overlooking the azure sea – it’s this picture-postcard scenery that makes this region so special.
Travelsphere Reassurance Guarantee
Travelsphere understand the world is adapting and changing constantly during the pandemic, which is why they want to give you peace of mind when booking your next holiday with their Reassurance Guarantee.
Introducing the most flexible booking policy ever, you can book with confidence knowing your money is 100% protected, you can amend your holidays for free and you can cancel up to 45 days before departure and not lose a penny*.
Find out more, get in touch with one of our travel experts on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return flights from Gatwick with British Airways
- 7 nights in a 4-star hotel
- 15 meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 7 dinners and welcome drink
- Travelsphere Tour Manager and SpecialistLocal Guide
- Overseas transfers,other transportation and porterage
- Audio Guide
- Day 1 UK – Naples
- After yourflight to Naples we’ll transfer you to the spectacular Amalfi Coast. Your 4-star hotel in the village of Minori is surrounded by pretty beaches and lush green hills dotted with lemon and orange groves. Settle inbefore you head to the restaurant for dinner this evening.
- Day 2 Amalfi
- Your sightseeing of this beautiful region of Italy begins today, as you uncover the charms of one ofits most picturesque towns, Amalfi. We will spend the day in this beautiful town whichis set between the mountains and the sea and dominated by an impressive Romanesque cathedral said to hold the remains of St Andrew.
- Day 3 Sorrento
- Today you’ll head to the lively resort of Sorrento, which is set above the Bay of Naples. It has long been a haunt of the rich and famous, and on this included excursionyou’ll soon see why. There’s stunning scenery, a fantastic variety of elegant restaurants and pavement cafs and many wonderful shopping opportunities. You’ll also get the chance to learn how the area’s famous liqueur, limoncello, is made, with a tasting included of course.
During free time, why not shop for souvenirs -handmade leather sandals are a speciality here, and after your tasting, a bottle of limoncello might also be top of your list.
- Day 4 Minori – at Leisure
- An optional excursion today gives you the chance to set sail for enchanting Capri, a favoured spot of the international jet set from the 1950s to today. Highlights of your guided tour include the hillside village of Anacapri, the wonderful Gardens of Caesar Augustus and the Faraglioni rocks.During some free time you might choose to take the chair lift to the highest point of the island for spectacular sweeping views. Or you might find yourself lured into the exclusive boutiques of Capri Village.
- Day 5 Minori – at Leisure
- How you spend your day is completely up to you. You can stay close to your hotel if you wish, or why not come with us on an optional trip to Positano.This will take you on another scenic journey along the Amalfi coastline, so sit back and enjoy the views. Once in Positano, soak up the exclusive feel of this lovely resort as you browse chic designer boutiques, or maybe while away the time on the beach.Instead of Positano, on our winter departures your option today is a visit to Salerno, to see the magical festive lights display.
- Day 6 The Amalfi Hills & Ravello
- Your included excursion begins with drive high up the cliffs to Ravello, which is perched above Amalfi overlooking the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean Sea. The wonderful gardens of Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo are memorable highlights here, and there’s also an impressive cathedral to admire. This afternoon there is another chance to take in the Amalfi Coast’s sublime scenery as we drive way up into the hills to a winery. As we ascend, enjoy views of steep slopes, where the native grapes are cultivated on terraces. On arrival we’ll taste some wine, before moving on to lunch at il Rifugio Tramonti. You’ll be able to take in the stunning views from the terrace while you eat. Lunch will typically consist of sausages cooked on the open grill, homemade cakes and of course the local herbal liqueurs.
- Day 7 Minori – at Leisure
- During a free day you might choose to explore your lovely base, Minori, or simply soak up the sun by your hotel’s swimming pool. Alternatively,you can join an optional excursion todiscover the exceptional archaeological site of Pompeii, the Roman town frozen in time by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD. You’re going to explore in fantastic company, as a Local Guide leads you through its maze of streets. As you stroll you’ll get a fascinating insight into the last days of the people who lived here. You’ll see villas still decorated with brightly painted mosaics, Roman baths and an impressive amphitheatre. There are even bakeries here that still have their bread ovens and flour grinders intact.
- Day 8 Naples – UK
- We’ll transfer you to the airport for your return flight to the UK today.WINTER DEPARTURESIf you choose to visit the Amalfi coast in the winter months, you can expect the weather to be milder than at home in the UK. Although some resorts may be quieter than in the summer months, youll get to witness glorious sunsets and enjoy your sightseeing without the crowds.