See the best of Northern France on this classic French tourthat includes Christmas in Paris, and tripsto the medieval cityof Rouen and magnificent Palace of Versailles.
- Standard-class return rail travel by Eurostar from St Pancras International or Ebbsfleet Internartional to Paris
- 1 night in a 3-star hotel and 4 nights on board 4-star ship A-ROSA VIVA
- 13 meals: 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 5 dinners including all drinks on board (excluding Champagne and some selected drinks) a Christmas Day gala buffet and welcome reception and canapes
- Travelsphere Tour Manager and Cruise Representative
- Overseas transfers, other transportation and porterage at your hotel and ship
- Day 1 UK – Paris
- Today you will journey from St Pancras International or Ebbsfleetto Paris on the Eurostar. In the evening, you'll join your fellow guests on board the ship for a welcome reception and canapes.
- Day 2 Rouen
- Today the ship sets sail for Rouen, a medieval port city on the banks of the River Seine. Rouen is a wonderful city to explore, with some beautiful churches, timber-framedhouses, and cobbled streets full of shops and restaurants. You'll learn about the city's history on a walking tour which will include key landmarks like the Notre Dame cathedral and the gold Renaissance clock. You'll also visit the square where Joan of Arc was famously burned at the stake in 1431. In the evening, you'll set sail for Paris.
- Day 3 Christmas Eve Le Pecq/Paris
- Today we will arrive at our destination Le Pecq viaMantes-la-Jolie. This isChristmas Eve and is an ideal opportunityto enjoy all the mustsees of Paris including the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, Palais de Justice, Les Invalides ad many more. Later this afternoon get in the festive spirit as youjoin your fellow guests for coffee and cake with christmas treats,songs and stories. This evening we willenjoy a christmas buffet before listening to music in the lounge area.
- Day 4 Christmas Day Le Pecq/Paris – at Leisure
- Become a Parisian for the day, as you enjoy timeat leisure in this elegant city. From the port of Le Pecq, you may want to explore the Paris suburbs, we recommenda wander around a neighbourhood such asLe Marais or Montmartre and exploringsome of the city's beautiful churches.In the evening, youll join guests for a drink followed by a Christmas Daygala buffet and live entertainment.
- Day 5 Boxing Day Versailles
- This morning you'll disembark the ship and transfer to your hotel. Today, you'll spend the day inVersailles. The magnificent Palace of Versailles was the home of the French Royal Court and location of the signing of the Treaty of Versailles which signalled theendofthe First World War. You will take a tour of the palace which has 2,300 rooms and 250 acres of gardens. In the evening, you have the option of returning to the hotel or remaining at Versailles to watch an equestrian show in the Great Stables. Dinner will be in a popularrestaurant near the hotel, which serves classic French food.
- Day 6 Paris – UK
- After breakfast, you'll be transferred to the station for your return Eurostar journey.