Samplethe Christmas markets of Munich, Vienna and Linz, andso much more, including two days in the elegant city of Vienna, and a cruise through the picturesque scenery of the Wachau Valley.
- Return flights from Heathrow with Lufthansa
- 2 nights in a 4-star hotel and 4 nights on board 4-star ship A-ROSA DONNA
- 14 meals: 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 5 dinners, all drinks (excluding Champagne and selected wines) and welcome reception
- Travelsphere Tour Manager and Cruise Representative
- Overseas transfers, other transportation and porterage
- Day 1 UK Munich
- Today you will fly to Munich. This afternoon is at leisure, you may choose to visitMunich's Christmas market, where you can shop for handmade goods, andenjoy a mug of Glhwein and food from around the world. In the evening, join your fellow travellersfor an evening meal.
- Day 2 Munich
- Today you will enjoy a full-day tour of Munich, including a visit to the Marienplatz, the central square, and the city's historic buildings. You'll also have time to explore Munich on your own, so why not see some priceless masterpieces in one of the many art museums? And don't forget to do the thing the city is most famous for visit a Biergarten.
- Day 3 Munich Engelhartszell
- Today you will travel to Engelhartszell in Austria. Here you'll board your ship, the A-ROSA DONNA, and prepare for your cruise along the iconic River Danube which begins tomorrow.
- Day 4 Engelhartszell Wachau Valley Vienna
- Relax on board the ship as you cruise through the picturesque Wachau Valley. Enjoy views of churches, pastel-painted houses and hilltop castles. In the afternoon, you'll arrive in Vienna. This top European city has splendid architecture as well as a rich artistic and cultural heritage. You'll be driven along the Ringstrasse, a street full of elegant buildings including the Hofburg Palace, State Opera House and Parliament. You willcontinue through the city taking in many other landmarks including St Charles's Church and the Viennese Music Association, home of the Vienna Philharmonic. After a look at the ornate exterior of St Stephen's Cathedral which youwill visit on foot, you'll be taken back to the ship.
- Day 5 Vienna – at Leisure
- There's no chance of being boredas you have the whole day to explore Vienna at your own pace. We recommend experiencing the city's famous caf culture at one of the many traditional coffee houses. Get into the festive spirit at the Christmas market, or trace the history of the Hapsburgs around the city. You're in the musical capital of the world, so why not enjoy a classical concert? Just remember to be back on boardfor our night sail to Linz.
- Day 6 Linz
- Today we will wake up in Upper Austria before arrivingin the city of Linz. After a leisurely morning , we will spend the afternoonexploring the old town and it's baroque buildings aswe boardthe “Linz City Express” – a small sightseeing train whichtakes you on a comfortable ride toexplore the traces of the past. Enjoy the ride along the Main Square, past the various sights and to the New Cathedral while listening to information about the city. After the city tour, the train will take you back to the ship.
- Day 7 Engelhartszell UK
- You will wake up in Engelhartszell this morning where you will disembark the ship before travelling back to Munich for thereturn flight to the UK.