From the places that have been a source of inspiration to painters and poets alike to those that have helped shape world history, this wonderful journey is awash with highlights.
- Return Eurostar from St Pancras International to Paris
- 7 nights all-inclusive onboard 4-star premium ship MS Seine Princess
- 20 meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners and all drinks (excluding Champagne and selected wines)
- All excursions included
- Cruise Representativeand Local Guide
- Overseas transfers and other transportation
- Captain’s welcome cocktail reception
- Farewell Gala dinner
- Onboard evening entertainment
- Day 1 UK/Paris
- Depart on your railway journey from London St Pancras International to Paris today. On arrival you'll board your ship, where you can meet the crew and enjoy a welcome drink before dinner. As you enjoy your evening meal, you can take in spectacular views of Paris' illuminated landmarks a truly unforgettable sight.
- Day 2 Paris
- Why not delve into Paris' iconic landmarks today on a guided tour of the city, or alternatively you can enjoy a walk along the banks of the River Seine to see its famous bridges. During a free afternoon you can explore at leisure or why not join a fabulous optional excursion giving you the chance to see Paris from a typically French classic car, a Citroen 2CV.
- Day 3 Vernon
- Today you'll set sail for the historic town of Vernon. This afternoon, we visit the Claude Monet Foundation in Giverny, where you can learn about the renowned painter's day-to-day life. Enjoy entertainment on board the ship this evening, before cruising to Duclair.
- Day 4 Duclair
- Today you will arrive in Duclair. This afternoon, join a guided tour of the Abbey Trail a series of majestic abbeys along the River Seine. Later, you will cruise to Honfleur.
- Day 5 Honfleur
- After breakfast, join our excursion to the Cte Fleurie the coast of flowers. This afternoon, you can find out why Honfleur has inspired so many artists on our excursion to Honfleur and Pont l' Eveque a charming Norman city. Our tour will take us to the gardens of the former Dominican convent and will continue our tour with a tasting of the small, square-shaped cheese that has carried the town's name since the 12th century.
- Day 6 Rouen
- It's worth being on deck early as we cruise along a superb valley, whose changing light has inspired many painters, and passes under the Normandy Bridge. On arrival in Rouen, join the guided tour of the city, regarded as Normandy's cultural, historic and gastronomic capital. Back on board we shall enjoy an evening of entertainment on board as your ship overnights here.
- Day 7 Les Andelys
- This morning you will cruise through the lock in Amfreville to Les Andelys. Here you can enjoy a guided tour of Martainville Chteau. Alternatively, you could stroll to the ruins of Chteau Gaillard. This medieval fortress built by Richard the Lionheart is perched on a cliff and offers stunning views over the River Seine. Back on board the ship this evening, you'll be served a farewell gala dinner as your cruise continues through the night.
- Day 8 Paris/UK
- Enjoy breakfast on board before arriving in Paris, where you'll disembark. Transfer to the railway station for your rail journey back to the UK.