Travel through Switzerlands untouched landscapes and stunning scenery on historic railways, discovering elegant towns, romantic castles and delicious cuisine. Embark the Bernina Express on a return journey that takes you on the 100-year-old Bernina Line through St Moritz to Tirano in Italy, passing through 55 tunnels and crossing 196 bridges, as well as the Brusio viaduct. Youll also journey on the worlds slowest express train, the Glacier Express, which takes you to theheart of the Alps, and includes a three-course meal on-board. Your holiday continuesto Lauterbrunnen and Schilthorn, known as 007 Mountain, to enjoy a martini and brunch in the 360 revolving restaurant. Finally, travel on the iconicGolden Pass Classic Train to Montreux, enjoying a cruise on Lake Thun and a visit to romantic Spitz castle on the way.
Your Holiday Includes
– Private Chauffeur Service, Free Airport Parking or £100 reduction if you make your own arrangements
– Return flights from London
– 7 nights in 4-star hotels
– 14 meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 brunch, 1 lunch, 5 dinners and a welcome drink
– Scenic train: Several iconic scenic rail journeys
– Travelsphere Tour Manager and Specialist Local Guide
– Overseas transfers, other transportation and porterage
Sign up to get exclusive deals and the latest news direct to your inbox!
Read what our customers have to say about us...
Speak to our Travel Expert 0161 755 3081
TRAVEL AWARE – PREPARING FOR SAFE AND HEALTHY TRAVEL ABROAD
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad. For more on security, local laws and the latest travel information, visit the FCO Travel Aware website www.gov.uk/travelaware. The advice can change so check regularly for the latest information.